Home care aides provide assistance with personal care and activities of daily living, which include:
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Mobility Support
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Assistance with Personal Care (such as bathing, getting dressed, and other aspects of personal hygiene)
- Assistance with Preparation of Light Meals
- Assistance with Light Housekeeping in Client’s Personal Area
Have more questions?
You can send us a message anytime. If you need professional advice for your loved ones or organization, set the date for your consultation now.