At Accommodate Medical Staffing, we focus on activities that bring joy and mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional well-being. Our caregivers are in regular communication with the client’s loved ones to share progress, answer questions, and simply check-in by providing care.
Senior companion care or companionship provides emotional support, friendship, and socialization. Common care activities include:
- Conversation and mental stimulation,
- Entertainment, such as playing games or reading stories
- Meal preparation and time spent together over breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Light activities, such as walks or any non-strenuous outdoor exercises
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery ordering
- Personal care and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
Have more questions?
You can send us a message anytime. If you need professional advice for your loved ones or organization, set the date for your consultation now.